It’s no secret that most of us are very drawn to celebs and their all sassy fashionista image. We also take beauty cues from them, right? From head to toe, celebrities are all about fashion. So, using them as inspiration for hairstyles, color and cuts is totally cool. As long as you’ve made the right pick, you can’t possibly go wrong.
Are you hankering for a glamorous celebrity kind makeover? Hair certainly tops the charts and needs to be addressed first. Here are a few awesome cutting-edge hairstyles that’s kicked-in this season. Believe me, it’s hard not to bowl someone over with these gorgeous hairdos. Grab a look!
All of America went nuts watching Katy Perry sizzle the red carpet with a bold and smart bob hairdo. There was everything good about the style she donned. Her stylist definitely didn’t miss a chance to play with the texture of her hair and come up with something as strikingly good as a layered bob. Wonder who the crackerjack was? Cherry on the cake were definitely those sleek razor-sharp bangs. I can’t seem to stop singing praises about this very voguish bob hairdo!
Smooth and Simple Slicked Back Hairstyle
J Lo is one star who looks super-glam in her pajamas too! Red carpet and fancy occasions? Well, isn’t it obvious for her to woo all attention with a swanky and certainly upscale appeal? Anyway, what really struck big was the latest slicked back hairstyle Lopez came walking in with at an award night. Oh my God! Chic and sassy are truly an understatement. This hairstyle showcased the classy and elegant side of hers. If you are all set to enthrall your beau with a sexy classy hairstyle, slicked back is indeed the best choice to go with. And guess what? Doing this style is a piece of cake.
- Make sure your hair is dry when styling. Use a flat iron to smoothen the hair strands and comb it well.
- Dab a little quantity of gel on the combed hair using your gentle fingers. The ‘Super Goo’ or ‘Undressed’ by Kevin Murphy are killer products. Any other hair product would work just fine too.
- Comb your hair once more such that the gel fans out evenly. Keep a three inch space from the hairline though.
- To pump up the volume in your hair, backcomb the strands on your crown. Get hands on a good boar bristle brush (it’s widely available in markets). Use this brush to smoothen the hair, especially near the crown.
- Voila! You’ve got the volume and straight slicked hair too. Now to keep it all going, use a strong hold hair spray.
You are all ready to rock the party with a classy J Lo inspired slicked back hairdo. By the way, this style works on pretty much any length. Shoulder-length hairs are okay too. However, if your hair is already styled with tons of layers, this slicked back hairdo might not work for long and turn out all messy anytime soon.